No need to wait in line to issue your ticket. Booking our 3D Self-Guided Audio Tour guarantees you fast entrance with our skip the ticket line FREE service.
Knossos Palace is the MUST-DO tourist attraction in Crete and the second most-visited archaeological site in Greece. Due to its high popularity, every day, thousands of people form queues outside the entrance to buy their tickets. Especially during summer months, the queue of people waiting to get inside the Palace may take hours to end. So, if you end up at the archaeological site without your tickets, be prepared to stand in the ticket line for at least an hour before you can purchase your tickets and get inside.
How to skip the line:
Book our 3d Audio Tour/skip the line ticket combo here and collect your equipment along with your ticket, directly, from our operator in our meeting point just outside the main entrance. Enjoy a fast entry to the Minoan Palace without waiting in the ticket line and spend your precious holiday time exploring Crete’s most important attraction.
The following categories of visitors are entitled to free admission:
• Children and young people up to the age of 25, from EU member-states, upon presentation of their ID card or passport for verification of their age and country of origin
• Children up to the age of 5, from non-European Union countries, upon presentation of their passport for verification of their age and country of origin
• Persons over 25 years, being in secondary education (evening schools, second chance schools) and in vocational schools from EU member states and countries of the European Economic Area, upon presentation of attendance certificate bearing evidence of its duration
• Escorting teachers during educational visits of schools and institutions of primary, secondary and tertiary education from EU member states and countries of the European Economic Area
• Persons with disabilities and one escort (only in the case of 80% disability), irrespective of the country of origin, upon presentation of their ID card or passport and Disability Certificate issued by the Single Body of Social Insurance (decision of the Disability Certification Center-KEPA) for Greek citizens or similar certificates issued by a corresponding authorized foreign body
• Refugees, upon presentation of the International protection applicant card or a Travelling document of the 28th July 1951 Convention (a passport of a recognized refugee) or a Foreign travelling document (a passport of the recognised holder of subsidiary protection) or residence permit
The following categories of visitors are entitled to a 50% reduced admission in single tickets:
• Children and young people aged between 6 and 25 years, from non-European Union countries, upon presentation of their passport for verification of their age and country of origin
• Senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU member states and the European Economic Area, upon presentation of their ID card or passport for verification of their age and country of origin
• Escorting teachers of educational visits of schools and institutions of primary, secondary and tertiary education from non-European Union countries
• From 1st of November until 31st of March, the reduced rate of single tickets is valid for all visitors
Please note that your free/reduced ticket will ONLY BE VALID upon presenting the relevant documentation at the ticket control.
November 1st – May 1st: 08:00 – 17:00
May 1st – 31 October: 08:00 – 20:00