- What is the difference between “Equipment with App” and “Application Only”?
With the Equipment with App option you are booking our full equipment (tablet, sunshield, carry strap, disposable earphones, map of the archaeological site and an antiseptic wet wipe) along with the app.
With the Application Only option you are only getting the activation code for the application which is available on Google Play and App Store
- Can I listen to the purchased audio and virtual tour guide more than once?
Of course, you can listen it as many times as you want.
- For how much time I can use the device?
The 3D audio and virtual tour can last up to 12 hours.
- Can I use my own mobile device (smartphone or tablet) instead of booking your equipment?
- Do I have to be on location (Knossos Palace) to take the audio and virtual tour guide?
You have to be on location in case you have booked “Equipment with App” option. Then, we will deliver the equipment in our meeting point and time outside the entrance of Knossos Palace.
If you have booked the Application Only option, you can simply download the app on your own mobile device, purchase the code and take the audio and virtual tour guide from anywhere in this planet.
- Do I need internet connection to use the app?
You need internet connection to download the app, activate the code and choose your preferred language. From the moment you will activate the code you will have 12 hours to use the app. The archaeological site of Knossos Palace provides internet connection free of charge so ideally you may activate the code just before your entrance to the monument.
- What should I do if I am experiencing a problem while taking the Equipment with App tour?
You will need to contact us through our provided Contact Details and we will resolve your issue within a couple of minutes.
- Are you taking hygienic measures?
Of course, we have special hygiene practices that are employed as preventive measures to reduce the incidence and spreading of diseases. We scrupulously disinfect all the equipment after every use. The provided earphones are disposable and you do not need to return them back. Moreover we provide you with an antiseptic wet wipe free of charge.
- Can I cancel my booking and receive a refund?
Yes, in case you have booked the Equipment with App option you may cancel your booking and receive a full refund up to 24 hours before the tour start date in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period. No refunds will be given to the Application Only option.
- Can I change our meeting time after the booking?
Yes, you may change our meeting time. In that case you need to notify us at least 60 minutes before your arrival in Knossos Palace.
- Where do I deliver back the equipment after the end of the tour?
After the end of the tour you will find a member of our staff at the same meeting point where you took it and you will drop off the equipment to him/her.
- How do I skip the ticket line?
Click here to find out how you can benefit from this free service.
- Is the application compatible with windows mobile device?
No, the application is compatible only with Android and iOS operating systems.
- Are the ticket fees included in your products and services?
No, the ticket fees are not included. All tickets for your entry to the monument are issued by the Greek Ministry of Culture and we bear no responsibility.